(To search: select “Graduate Theses” or “Undergraduate Theses” under the Catalogue drop down menu)
Independent Undergraduate Honours Theses:
- We currently have copies of all Independent Honours undergraduate psychology theses for the last three years.
- These theses cannot be borrowed or photocopied, they can only be viewed in the PRC.
- Here is the list of the W.B. Templeton Award Winners
Please check the Department home page for details of Awards & Scholarships.
Two of note that are applicable for outstanding undergraduate theses are:
- W.B. Templeton Honours Thesis Award: Supervisors can nominate an outstanding honours thesis for the W.B.Templeton Honours Thesis Award.
- Ivana Guglietti-Kelly Award/Prize: Outstanding qualitative papers written by graduate and undergraduate students in any of the departments of psychology at York (Faculty of Health, Glendon College, and Graduate Studies) can be nominated for the Ivana Guglietti-Kelly Award/Prize. Completed work may be historical,theoretical or empirical, but will be distinguished by its focus on qualitative methods illuminating psychological processes.
Graduate – (MA) Theses and (Ph.D) Dissertations:
- York University moves to Electronic Thesis and Dissertation submission
The Faculty of Graduate Studies and York University Libraries announce that beginning September 30, 2013, graduate students will be able to submit the final approved copies of their thesis or dissertation electronically using the new Electronic Thesis and Dissertation (ETD) platform.
York University theses and dissertations from 1967 to the present can be browsed in the Dissertations and Theses @ York University database, the full-text of most York Theses can be downloaded for free