Due to Covid Restrictions the Graduate and Undergraduate Hebb labs are CLOSED.
However, you can log in remotely to the computers to access the programs.
The login instructions are here: https://uit.yorku.ca/student-services/computer-labs/remote-lab-access-for-students/
You may access the lab computers remotely by following this link: https://remoteaccess.labstats.com/york-university-hh
Not all computers have the same programs available.
- If you need Nvivo log into workstation 35, 42 or 44.
- If you need Mplus8 log into workstation 34.
- If you need GIMP log into workstation 30.
Instructors who wish to book the lab for a specific course/class may do so by using the On-line Booking Forms by clicking here.
Other information to be noted:
- Please be advised that the BSB 159 teaching lab has a 24 person capacity in the open area (including PC 22, the Instructor PC).
- Please note and share this important lab information
- For other bookable computer lab resources available on campus, click here.
Currently booked times:
- As more classes start using the lab, we have to allocate the use of the lab more carefully. It is particularly important that the lab only be booked for times that it will actually be used.
- We plan to protect a large number of hours during the week for drop-in times. A T/A may be present during these drop-in times but the lab is not reserved for exclusive use of the course.
- Bookings are for the use of 159–central area plus cubicles.
- We urge instructors who have a booked the lab to allow use of computers in the cubicles by others if not needed by their students.
- Computers in 162A are for the exclusive use of graduate students and faculty.