Hebb Lab for Undergraduates
Room 159 BSB
The undergraduate lab is open Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:00.
The lab will be unavailable when booked for classes and workshops, please check the schedule by the door.
BSB 162, the Graduate/Faculty Lab, is restricted for the use of Psychology Graduate students, and faculty. Accessible 24/7
- Please note that UIT update the Graduate Lab image (BSB 162) nightly during the maintenance window of 1:00 am and 7:00 am (as of February 13, 2019).
- The graduate lab is accessed from the back of the graduate lounge.
- If you are working in the Lab outside peak hours, you can inform Security at ext. 58000 or 52289 or 416- 736-5333 from the pay phone (no charge call on campus). They will then stop in the Lab as part of their rounds to check on you.
– “WHY WORK ALONE” SECURITY CHECK see: http://security.info.yorku.ca/safety-resources-around-campus/
– goSafe and STUDENT SECURITY see: http://www.yorku.ca/goSAFE/