Fall/Winter & Summer Positions
Summer – Submissions accepted – late March – early April .
Fall/Winter – hiring begins late July / early August.
Great Experience & addition to your Resume with Flexible Hours / Good $$$$
- Would you enjoy working with students, faculty and staff?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- Do you have great attention to detail?
- Are you able to work with little supervision?
- Help clients with research and sourcing material
- Update our website (training is given but experience is an asset)
- Monitor and track resources/loans of psychological tests, books, theses, journals, etc.
- Answer lab questions and resolve problems