Who is Eligible to Borrow Books?
- Books may be borrowed by graduate students and faculty only.
- Undergraduate students can browse our books within the PRC but cannot borrow them.
What Type of Books do we Carry?
Please note: we do not carry copies of current textbooks.
Our book subjects include:
- Statistics / Research methods / SSPS guides
- APA style guides and writing guides
- Guides on how to administer tests
- Handbooks on graduate school, the GRE, internships, etc
- Specific subjects/fields in psychology (e.g. personality disorders)
We also have copies of the current DSM-V, the APA Manual, dictionaries, encyclopedias and test critiques are available.