Statistical Advising for “Introductory Level Statistics & SPSS Help for 4000, 4001, 4170, Undergraduate Theses.
STATISTICAL ADVISING for 2018-19 ENDS April 18, 2019
**Scroll down to complete all fields**.
All appointments will take place in BSB 160 and are booked for a maximum of 30 minutes per session.
Please read the following. By filling out this form you agree to these terms.
(1) Bring all data to your appointment on a USB or other external devices (**laptop with your data on it is highly advisable**).
(2) This is not a tutoring service (STATS TUTORS) and does not replace or supersede your course directors’ & TAs’ help – they are your primary support.
(3) This service is not available to ***2000/3000*** level courses or for ***assignments***.
(4) If you are 15 minutes or more late, your appointment may be given to another student.
(5) Advisors are not responsible for network / technical issues.
(6) Each student can book ***1 advising appointment per week***. Drop-in appointments, if available, may be offered.
ALL BOOKINGS ARE DROP-IN in April 2019 – See “WHEN” for dates.
Statistical Advising ENDS April 18, 2019.