Graduate/Faculty Lab (BSB 162)
BSB 162 is the Graduate/Faculty Lab and operates as restricted access. It’s use is limited to psychology graduate students and faculty.
It is accessible 24/7 (with a valid YUCard)
- Please note: the Graduate/Faculty lab software is updated weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 1:00 am and 7:00 am.
- A valid access code for the keypad on the BSB 162 door is required to open the door outside staffed hours.
- Your YUCard is used to access the main entrance to the BSB building and the entrance to the computer lab in BSB159.
- Problems with your access (i.e to update, replace or report lost etc.) Please contact Tom Hodgson, the Facilities Manager of Faculty of Health.
phone: (416) 736-2100 ext. 21412
Undergraduate/Teaching Lab (BSB 159 & cubicles)
The central area (room 159 BSB) and its cubicles are for general use; principally by undergraduates, and for block bookings by classes. The lab schedule posted in the quad display case at the entrance to the labs and on the lab bulletin board at the top of BSB 159/160/162 hall.
- Scheduled classes take priority in this area and your co-operation in closing your computing session is expected if asked.
- The Undergraduate lab software is updated nightly.
The Psychology Resource Centre Hours of Operation for the Fall/Winter Terms
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:50 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 4:50 pm
The Summer Term
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:50 pm
Please note: During the exam period and before the Fall / Winter term when new staff are hired there may be gaps in staffed hours. Please check the PRC (BSB 160) door for updates.