Graduate/Faculty Lab BSB 162
BSB 162, the Graduate/Faculty Lab, is restricted access, limited to use by Psychology Graduate students, and faculty. Accessible 24/7 (with valid YUCard).
- Please note that Graduate/Faculty lab software is updated weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 1:00 am and 7:00 am.
- A valid access code for the keypad on the BSB 162 door is required to open the door outside staffed hours. Contact Mary Maleki BSB 160A or PRC Assistants in BSB 160 to get the access code.
- Graduate students/Faculty: Your YUCard is used to access the main entrance to the BSB building and the entrance to the computer lab in BSB159.
- Problems with your access (to check the status, update, replace or report lost, etc. )? Please contact Tom Hodgson, Facilities Manager, Faculty of Health, firstname.lastname@example.org , @(416) 736-2100 x 21412
- If you are working in the Lab outside peak hours, you can inform Security at ext. 58000 or 52289 or 416- 736-5333 from the pay phone (no charge call on campus). They will then stop in the Lab as part of their rounds to check on you.
– “WHY WORK ALONE” SECURITY CHECK see: http://security.info.yorku.ca/safety-resources-around-campus/
– goSafe and STUDENT SECURITY see: http://www.yorku.ca/goSAFE/
Undergraduate/Teaching Lab – BSB 159 & cubicles
- The central area (room 159 BSB) and its cubicles are for general use; principally by undergraduates, and for block bookings by classes. Lab schedule can be found here, and is posted in the quad display case at the entrance to the Labs and on the lab bulletin board at the top of BSB 159/160/162 hall.
- Scheduled classes take priority in this area and your prompt co-operation in closing your computing session when asked is expected.
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:50 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 4:50 pm
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:50 pm
Note: Outside 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, weekends & holidays access is possible via the main entry door with a valid door access card .
Undergraduate lab software is updated nightly.
PRC / Psychology Computer Lab – Staff Hours
STAFFED HOURS –
Fall / Winter Terms
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 – 7:00 pm & Friday: 8:00 -5:00 pm
Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 5:00 pm
N.B. During Exam period and before Fall / Winter staff are hired, there may be gaps in staffed hours. Please check PRC, BSB 160 door for changes.