Are you a 4th year student in PSYC 4000, 4001, 4170, or 4175?
York’s Department of Psychology and Statistical Consulting Service (SCS) are jointly offering free workshops and drop-in statistical consulting (on research design & data management/analysis).
No registration required for Drop-ins.
Statistical Consulting Services (SCS), a unit of the Institute for Social Research, also offers statistical consulting services for students conducting thesis projects.
Such students should try to resolve their questions with Joshua Quinlan [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] the designated, statistical consulting TA for PSYC 4000/4001/4170/4175.
Statistical consulting available through the Statistical Consulting Service (SCS) at York University:
- Offers workshops and drop-in statistical consulting exclusively for 4th year students enrolled in PSYC 4000, 4001, 4170 & 4175.
- Drop-in Hours for Individual Statistical Consulting in BSB 329 (no appointment necessary):
* Mondays - January 8th to April 2nd, 2018 - (9:30 - 11:30)
* Fridays - March 2nd to March 30th, 2018 - (10:30-12:30)
Registration is MANDATORY for each of the workshops (space is limited).
- Intro to SPSS: January 12th, 2018 | 9:30 – 11:30
- Intro to Data Analysis: February 9th, 2018 | 9:30 – 11:30
- Reporting Statistical Results: February 23rd, 2018 | 9:30 – 11:30
To register, please contact Joshua via e-mail [email@example.com].
For further assistance, email [firstname.lastname@example.org]. All workshops will be located in (BSB 159)
Include: your name, student number, and if you are registered in PSYC 4000, 4001, 4170, or 4175.
If appointments with the SCS consultants are to be made, see http://www.isr.yorku.ca/scs/index.html, access 'AppointmentQuest', and select "Make Appointment for Honours Thesis Students".
SCS site for full details: http://www.isr.yorku.ca/scs/index.html