BSB 162, the Graduate/Faculty Lab, is restricted for the use of Psychology Graduate students, and faculty. Accessible 24/7 (with valid door access card ).
- Please note that Graduate/Faculty lab software is updated weekly on Fridays between midnight and 4 am.
- A valid access code for the keypad on the BSB 162 door is required to open the door outside staffed hours. Contact Mary Maleki BSB 160A or PRC Assistants in BSB 160 to get the access code.
- If you are working in the Lab outside peak hours, you can inform Security at ext. 58000 or 52289 or 416- 736-5333 from the pay phone (no charge call on campus). They will then stop in the Lab as part of their rounds to check on you.
- "WHY WORK ALONE" SECURITY CHECK see: http://security.info.yorku.ca/safety-resources-around-campus/
- goSafe and STUDENT SECURITY see: http://www.yorku.ca/goSAFE/
Undergraduate/Teaching Lab - BSB 159 & cubicles
BSB 159 and cubicles are open:
Undergraduate lab software is updated nightly.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Note: Outside 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday and weekends access is possible via the main entry door with a valid door access card .
Psychology Computer Lab Staff Hours (Room 159A)
STAFFED HOURS -
Fall / Winter Terms
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 - 7:00 pm & Friday: 8:00 -5:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 5:00 pm
N.B. During Exam period and before Fall / Winter staff are in place, there will be gaps in staff hours.
(Changes will be posted on the BSB 160 office door)