- Course materials may be placed on reserve in the Centre for fourth year undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Any such courses must have low enrolments (less than 10). These materials are removed annually in the summer term unless the course director makes other arrangements with the Centre.
- Course materials are made available on an “honour” basis – students do not sign them out and are on “honour” to return.
- Course Directors set the loan periods - typically a 2-Hour loan to copy or read.
- Course directors are advised keep originals and / or their own copies and to provide only copies to the Centre.
Important News & Updates