(To search: select "Books" under the Catalogue drop down menu)
The Resource Centre has a collection of psychology related books and guides. They may be borrowed by graduate students and faculty, or browsed inside the Resource Centre by undergraduates. Search our Catalogue to see if we have the book you want.
We generally do not carry copies of current textbooks. Our book subjects include:
• statistics / research methods
• APA style guides and writing guides
• guides on administering tests
• handbooks on graduate school, internships, etc
• specific fields/subjects in psychology (e.g. personality disorders)
We also have copies of the current DSM-V, the APA Manual, dictionaries, encyclopedias and test critiques on hand for students to use inside the Resource Centre.
The Hebb Lab also offers books and guides on using many of our software programs like SPSS or SAS. Check the “Help Guides” / “Software Manuals List”: http://psycentre.apps01.yorku.ca/drpl/?q=node/17522