The Geriatric Patients Condition consists of a collection of measures and articles on the condition of geriatric patients. Questionnaires included are: Nutritional Health Screen, Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (Self-Rated Version), Checklist of Assessment Areas for Maintaining Healthy Geriatric Patients, and Ten-Minute Screen for Geriatric Conditions.
- 1 copy of each article containing measures of various internet articles about geriatrics.
- TEST: Checklist of Assessment Areas for Maintaining Healthy Geriatric Patients
PUBLICATION DATE: (1996)
DESCRIPTION: A checklist of areas of assessment in a systematic approach to maintaining healthy geriatric patient
- TEST: Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (Self-Rated Version)
PUBLICATION DATE: (1969)
DESCRIPTION: Measure the level of supportive assistance that is needed by asking the patient and/or caregiver about the patient's ability to perform the activities of daily living.
- TEST: Nutritional Health Screen
PUBLICATION DATE: (1966)
DESCRIPTION: Consists of 10 question to measure if they are in a good or moderate or a high nutritional risk.
- TEST: Ten-Minute Screen for Geriatric Conditions
PUBLICATION DATE: (1996) * DESCRIPTION: A ten-minute screening test to assess geriatric patients' conditions.