- EXAM PERIOD: Tuesday April 9 – Friday, April 26, 2013 - PRC BSB 160 & Hebb Teaching Lab - BSB 159 will OPEN 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- LONG login times can be experienced - up to 10 minutes on "Welcome" screen - DO NOT RE-START or the process will run again! Check this page for details of tips needed to use some software in the lab in the interim.
- For a list of current awards to students please click here.
Maslach Burnout Inventory - 3rd Edition (MBI-3)
The Maslach Burnout Inventory assesses burnout syndrome. This new edition is comprised of three separate surveys that each focus on a distinct work population. Each survey takes only 10 to 15 minutes to complete. The MBI-Human Services Survey (MBI-HSS) measures burnout as it manifests itself in staff members in human services institutions and health care as nursing, social work, psychology, ministry, and various other socially-related occupations. The MBI-General Survey (MBI-GS) measures burnout in non-social service settings or settings that do not require direct service relationship contact. This includes workers in corporations or government agencies. This version is ideal for civil servant, computer/technical, management, military, and clerical career fields. The MBI-Educator's Survey (MBI-ES) assesses three aspects of educators burnout. This includes burnout for teachers, aides, and administrators.
- 25 MBI Educators Demographic Data Sheets @ $1.25/each
- 25 MBI Educators Survey @ $2.00/each
- 25 MBI General Survey @ $2.00/each
- 25 MBI Human Services Demographic Data Sheets
- 25 MBI Human Services Survey Booklet
- 1 MBI Manual @ $75.00
- 1 MBI Scoring key @ $25.00 - for use with MBI-HSS and MBI-ES (Scoring for the MBI-GS see pg. 22 of manual)
Level B or 2
Copyright © 2011 York University Psychology Resource Center.Designed by Nojan.